A Slow Month
November has been a slow and uneventful month and the only official topic from this month talks about why that is and how December is gonna be noticeably different, since the plan is to make Tildes publicly viewable! There's more details in the official topic so definitely read that if you haven't already.
In the month of November 2018…
- 16 commits were made by 2 contributors.
- 434 lines of code were added.
- 259 lines of code were removed.
- 21 issues were opened.
- 6 issues were closed.
- 3 merge requests were opened.
- 1 merge request was closed/merged.
|General Tildes feedback/questions, primarily around becoming publicly-visible soon (but still invite-only)|