Over the course of August there have been various updates/improvements made, some of which you can read more about here or briefly summarized in this list:
- The Docs have had a major rewrite/reorganization/rework using the Wiki system. (Contributed by @Algernon_Asimov, thank you!)
- You can now write small text using the
- You can now also write expandable boxes/"spoilerboxes" using the
<summary>HTML tags. Check out the Text Formatting docs for an example.
- A new theme "Zenburn" has been added, you can change themes in your settings.
- A small warning will now display above the comment box if the topic or comment you're replying to is over a week old. (Open-source contribution by @deing, thank you!)
- If you have the mark new comments feature enabled, visiting topics you've previously read will now automatically jump you to the comments section.
A big reorganization of the GitLab issue tracker has been underway during the end of August, although it is not yet finished here's a small list of some things that have changed so far:
- Labels have been completely redone, view them all here.
- @Deimos has gone through the entire tracker and either accepted or denied all the issues, if you've ever wanted to contribute to the code but couldn't find anything you could work on that was confirmed to be a wanted feature now is the time to check again. You can filter for Stage::Accepted to find them easily.
- Several "Epics" have been made to track individual issues for broad features of Tildes such as Search and the Wiki system, more Epics will be made in the coming weeks/months.
And a bunch more things I will cover in next month's post once the reorganization is finished.
In the month of August 2019…
- 42 commits were made by 3 contributors.
- 595 lines of code were added.
- 239 lines of code were removed.
- 34 issues were opened.
- 70 issues were closed.
- 6 issues were opened.
- 2 issues were closed/merged.