The Slow Month
As the year comes to a close and everybody slows down a little during the holiday season, so does Tildes. Most of the work done this month has been upgrading versions, adding more metadata and some small UI changes.
However, that's not all as there were also 2 open-source contributions:
- User mentions (like @Tildes) can now be escaped using
\so you can do
\@Tildesand it won't create a link + notification for that. And instead just leave it as regular text. (Although it appears to not be working at the moment). This change was done by Timo on GitLab.
/r/...will now get linkified and point to the specified subreddit, so
/r/tildeswill become /r/tildes. This feature was implemented by yabai on GitLab.
In the month of December 2019…
- 30 commits were made by 3 contributors.
- 614 lines of code were added.
- 362 lines of code were removed.
- 9 issues were opened.
- 8 issues were closed.
- 4 merge requests were opened.
- 3 merge requests were closed/merged.